Relationship Building for Design and Construction Professionals
Presented by: Diane Kerth, Director of Client Relations and Corporate Trainer, Dale Carnegie Training - Chicago
Construction projects require diverse teams with a variety of skills sets and personalities. Communication styles may vary widely whether at the design table or out on the construction site. Understanding which personality style you demonstrate the most, enables you to work better with others and shape your behavior according to their styles. People who can identify their own communication strengths are able to better understand others, collaborate more effectively and ultimately deliver higher quality projects.
Location: East Bank Club, Chicago
Cost: Complimentary to CSI Chicago Members; Nonmembers $55 (includes dinner)
Registration: Due by April 16, 2019
Continuing Education: Submitted for AIA CES credit.
- Learn strategies for communicating effectively with different personality styles you may encounter during all phases of the construction process.
- Learn communication skills to improve overall project delivery.
- Identify your own communication strengths and tendencies to better understand project team members.
- Learn how to have more impact on your projects and collaborate more confidently.
Diane Kerth has been with Dale Carnegie Training – Chicago since the beginning of 2010. She brings over 25 years of experience in people skills, communication, education and leadership to her role as Director of Client Relations. Whether she provides solutions or advises a leadership team through a major cultural shift, she welcomes the opportunity to use her expertise as a driving force for embracing change and empowering leadership. She delivers an outstanding level of value, integrity and service for her clients. Diane believes that going above and beyond expectations is the standard. As a certified trainer she focuses on: People Skills, Self- Confidence, Leadership, Communication skills, and Managing Stress.
- Master’s Degree in Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
- Mayo Clinic Certified Coach
- National Board-Certified Health and Wellness Coach
CSI Chicago is a AIA CES Registered Provider (Provider Number S000).