This virtual roundtable discussion on KEE and PVC Membrane Roofing Systems will give you the opportunity to get to know local representatives and learn about product selection and their applications in the market. Participants are encouraged to come prepared with questions in this open discussion format moderated by the CSI Chicago Program Committee.
- Summarize the resources available to help one learn about the product and evaluate product selection criteria.
- Describe applicable standards for these products and their application.
- Explain tips, lessons learned, common mistakes in product use/application.
- Summarize what to look out for when detailing and during installation.
Jeremy Olsen, AIA, CSI, CCS, CCCA, NCARB, LEED AP
Daylight Studio, LLC
Brad Schwab, CSI, CDT
Independent Manufacturers Rep
FiberTite Roof Systems
Tyler Sweeney, CSI, CDT
District Sales Manager
Jeff Valentine, CSI
Architectural Building Envelope & Infrastructure Specialist
Alan Jorzak Jr., CSI, IIBEC
Senior Technical Sales Specialist
Versico Roofing Systems
Continuing Education: 1.0 AIA CES LU
- CSI Chicago Members: FREE
- CSI Member - Non-Chicago Chapter: $20*
- Non-Member Professionals: $40* (3 or more years of experience in construction)
- Non-Member Emerging Professionals: $20* (Fewer than 3 years of experience in construction)
- Non-Member Student: $10* (Full-time student enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program)
*Save 50% on your registration fee when you register by October 28, 2021.