Help us help our members and friends during these uncertain times by becoming a CSI Chicago Remote Learning Library Provider. If you are a CSI Chicago member or partner and you have an online education presentation that meets the below criteria please share it with us so we can share it with CSI Chicago Members and beyond.
- Providers must be a CSI Chicago Chapter member or a CSI Chicago Partner.
- Provider presentation must be offered in a live webinar format (no in-person, on demand, prerecorded presentations will be considered).
- Provider presentation must have an established date and time.
- Provider presentation must be solely managed by the provider (attendee registration, attendee capacity management, webinar technology, selection of date & time, CEU fulfillment etc.).
- Provider presentation must be free of charge.
- Provider presentation must be approved for AIA CES Continuing Education Credits.
- Provider presentation must be submitted individually (one event per form submission) but multiple submissions can be received from each member or partner provider.
- Provider presentation must be submitted no later than Wednesday at noon prior to the week the presentation is scheduled in order to be included in the library listing. The library is updated weekly between Wednesday at noon and Thursday at midnight and advertisement will begin on Friday.