The CSI Chicago Golf Outing was held on Thursday, June 27, 2019. On one of our first hot days of the summer, 72 attendees came out for this year’s outing at Salt Creek Golf Course in Wood Dale. The day kicked off with driving range warm up at Top Golf. 67 golfers participated in the scramble format as well as participated in fun contests on the course that included Men’s Longest Drive, Women’s Longest Drive, Men’s Closest To The Pin, Women’s Closest To the Pin, Longest Putt, Low Team Score, and Most Honest Team Score.
In addition to the golf and contests on the course, a few additional activities were held to fundraise for the CSI Chicago Foundation. Everyone who purchased Mulligans and participated in the Helicopter Ball Drop, Split The Pot Raffle, and the famous Marshmallow Drive helped raise over $900 for the foundation's 2019-2020 efforts.
When the final group found there way back to the clubhouse in the afternoon, we all gathered for lunch and the contest and raffle winners claimed their prizes.
Check out the photos from our day that Drew Clausen, Dan Warren, Garrett Hovest, Chris Walsh, Nolan Day and Brad Schwab shared with us.
Thank you to everyone who participated and a special thank you to our hole sponsors, contest sponsors, beverage cart sponsor and raffle prize donors.
- Behr Paint Company
- Chicago Roofing Contractors Association
- Hager Door Hardware
- Hispanic American Construction Industry Association
- Hispanic American Construction Industry Association - FEJA
- Hunter XCI
- Schwab Group LLC
- W.B. Olson, Inc.
- dormakaba USA - Men's Longest Drive
- Emseal - Helicopter Ball Drop
- General Shale Arriscraft - Men's Closest To The Pin
- Georgia Pacific- DensDeck Roof Products - Low Team Score
- Hilti - Women's Longest Drive
- Hilti - Most Honest Team Score
- Owens Corning - Longest Putt
- Prosoco - Women's Closest To The Pin
- SMARTci - Marshmallow Drive
Beverage Cart Sponsor
Blog post written by: Brad Schwab, CSI, CDT
- Advanced Building Products, Patrick Duffy - Amazon Gift Card
- ASI Group, Julie Montrose - Starbucks Gift Card
- Assured Corporation - Nick Wnenk and Josh Spiekhout - Assured Gift Basket w/ Binny's Gift Card
- Behr Process Corp., Pat Ruban - Behr Goodie Bag
- Hafele America, Dan Warren - Golf Bag
- Hagar Door Hardware, Nolan Day - Golf Bag
- Hunter XCI, Grant Stahl and Brad Schwab - Live Lobsters
- Salt Creek Golf Course - (2) Golf Foursome with Cart