Hello CSI Vermont Chapter Member!
As the current Chapter President, I wanted to thank you for checking into the brand new Community for the Vermont Chapter of the Construction Specifications Institute.
Whether you are a CSI veteran, or new to CSI as a whole, I hope you recognize that members are the recognized experts on communication in the commercial construction community, bringing together professionals with a unique blend of skills and experience in addressing the many challenges facing the industry-a benefit not found in one-discipline organizations. Our members consist of a variety of professionals from top-level architecture firms to agencies and service providers. I hope your membership will be invaluable for developing good business relationships and increasing your professional knowledge and skills.
Exciting things are coming up, both at the Chapter level, as well as Nationally and Regionally.
I'm very excited about the direction of CSI at a National level, as well as locally. We'll be electing our Fiscal Year 2019 Board of Directors in June at our annual meeting. Please contact me if you're interested in getting involved on a local level and we'll be in touch after ACX on May 10th for details on the annual meeting.------------------------------Eric D. Lussier, CSI, CDTwww.LetsFixConstruction.comCSI Vermont Chapter PresidentPrecision Athletic SurfacesC - 802-922-8407E - firstname.lastname@example.org
- - CSI Vermont Community Thank you for checking in to the brand new CSI Vermont Chapter Community. What is a Community? Communities allow you to participate in discussions and share resources with other Chapter members. It gives us access to a message board, event dashboard and blog, all while easily linking to CSI's core links and menus on the left side of the page.
- - CSI Vermont 50th Anniversary banquet will be held at the conclusion of day one of the Northeast Region Conference, starting at 5;30 on Wednesday, May 9th at the Hilton in Burlington. We hope you can joint us. Please visit the Region Conference website to register.
- - Northeast Region Conference We've planned two days of education, construction product exhibition and CSI business intermingled with life changing insights on the future of work for you to experience – as well as some food, fun and networking with friends old and new from around the Northeast.
- - CSIresources.org, the national website for CSI information and resources is new, improved and looking better than ever. I hope you have registered and set up your account and join the NEW CSI Communities for free
- - 2018 National Election has concluded and new members have been elected to serve on the CSI Board of Directors, with terms beginning July 1, 2018, including our own Cam Featherstonhaugh. To read a complete list of the newly elected members, visit www.csiresources.org/institute/csi-election.
- - CDT Elevating to Certification Beginning on July 1, 2018, the CDT certification will renew on a three-year cycle and carry with it renewal requirements.
- - CONSTRUCT in Long Beach CSI's annual meeting and affiliated tradeshow, CONSTRUCT, will be in Long Beach, California, on October 3 - 5, 2018. As a CSI member, not only do I heavily encourage you to attend, but if you are a Vermont member, you are eligible for reimbursement of your CONSTRUCT admission, at a minimum. Please contact me for details and visit the CONSTRUCT website for details. Registration will be opening soon.